React 1 Pint Bottle
React® is an all-purpose, fast-acting, contact herbicide that controls unwanted floating, emergent and submersed aquatic weeds growing in the water and along the shoreline. This product controls weeds by interfering with photosynthesis that occurs within plant tissue. Absorption and herbicidal action is usually quite rapid with effects visible results in just days.
- Fast-acting contact control
- Kills only what you spray
- Suppresses some algae
WHEN TO APPLY
This product should be applied when weeds are actively growing. Spray when the air is calm to minimize spray drift to desirable plants.
WHERE TO APPLY
- Along shorelines
- Around docks or piers
- Channels or canals
- Wetlands and other natural areas
TIPS FOR BEST RESULTS
- Apply directly to vegetation to be controlled insuring complete, uniform coverage; spray to glossy wet
- Begin by treating from the shoreline, moving outward toward the middle of the water body
- Muddy water in the pond or sprayer can reduce effectiveness
Do not treat more than 1/3 of the water body during a single application to avoid the potential for depletion of oxygen due to decaying vegetation. Wait at least 14 days before completing treatment of the remainder of the water body.
AQUATIC WEEDS CONTROLLED
Bladderwort, Brazilian Elodea, Cattails, Coontail, Duckweed, Elodea, Hydrilla, Naiads, Pennywort, Pondweed spp., Salvinia, Water Lettuce, Watermilfoil spp.